A gentle wax is used at a low temperature which is precisely applied following your natural bone structure.
To read more about LuxWax waxing
An alternative to waxing is threading as a temporary hair removal method that can remove hairs accurately to shape the brows, upper lip, chin, cheeks etc. The thread removes short rows of hair at a time giving clean lines and removing the hair from the roots.
Threading would be the perfect choice for someone who has sensitive skin as the hair is removed without any product coming in to contact with the skin. Threading does not interfere with the surrounding skin in any way.
Choose tinting for enhanced, more defined, thicker looking brows and lashes.
What is brow and lash tinting?
Eyelash and eyebrow tinting is a completely painless process that involves adding colour and shape to the eye area.
Tinting only take about 20 minutes per area of your time and the results can last up to 4-6 weeks. During your eyelash and eyebrow tinting treatment our therapist will help you in choosing the best colours to suit your hair, eyes, and face.
What are the benefits of tinting brows and lashes?
- No need to apply mascara, always look your best.
- Suitable for people with makeup allergies.
- Bolder natural looking eyebrows.
- Save time in your makeup routine.
- Tinting typically lasts up to 6 weeks on the hair.
Similar to tinting and more suitable for brows, Henna is the natural alternative which also stains the skin. Ideal for people with thin hair and/or gaps.
- Long-lasting results that you will love.
- A natural ashy looking finish.
- Bespoke Henna shades to match your natural hair, skin and eye colour
Try our Brow Lift service, the latest trend in brow styling. Brow lifting, by perming the eyebrow hair with specially designed products suitable for the eyes and face, will enhance your natural shape for groomed, fuller-looking brows that can last up to 6 weeks***.
- Also known as brow lamination, this is a brow perming treatment
- Can be incorporated with tinting or henna
- Typically take an hour
- Lasts 4-6 weeks•••
*** the results will vary depending on your skin, speak to our therapists during your patch test or consultation.